Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow... its been a couple weeks

since I last blogged!

guess I'm not so good at this...


So a recap over the past couple weeks... We went away for my Aunt & uncle's anniversary party, so that was fun... Then we celebrated my BIRTHDAY!!!! Rich made me breakfast, took me out to K-country then we went shopping wuth the gift card he bought me from William Sonoma, I have wanted to go shopping there for a long time, i bought this cake plan to make this cake
Photobucket

and this attachment for my kitchen aid mixer
Photobucket
I had a FAB birthday!!!!!!!!!

As for TTCing, I started provera on May 23 and had light spotting throughout the 10 days on it and then on day 10 my cycle started finally after 60 + days, I've been on metformin for about 3 weeks and I think i have dropped like 8lbs so that is good I'm on CD 8 and hoping the AF is starting to slow down so that we can start BDing once again soon.

Inlaws are in tow next week so that could be a bit difficult in the TTCing area but we will get around it!

Ta ta for now

~chelle~

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome on the weight loss good for you :)
    Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I'm MamaOwl (SoInLove when not hiding ;)...we haven't told a soul IRL so shhh ;)

    We were going t begin TTC in July...but thought we'd go for it a month early :) Thanks for the congrats on my "announcement" thread ;)

    ReplyDelete