Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Waiting sucks!

apparently I have been slacking at this blogging thing & i started out so good too...

Anyways... as for our TTC journey, we are still awaiting AF to show up curretly on CD46(longest cycle ever). I have an appointment on the 14th so in AF shows up before then I'll cancel. Until then we wait...

In the last few weeks we got some good news. My hububy won a photo contest for one of his whale shots that he took in Mexico. He won $500USD. It has been published on the tour operators site. http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/whale-watching/index.html

This is the photo

Photobucket

Summer is almost here and we are going to be building our fence soon, so we are very excited to have our yard closer to be finished for our doggies & us to Enjoy

Thats it for me I think


~Chelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment