Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Remembering Connor & bummed out!

Well today has been a bit of a SAD day for us. Today is/would have been our little angels due date. I'm missing her lots, but I do know that she is in a better place, though how I wish she was with us.
angel baby Pictures, Images and Photos
Also wondering when will we be blessed to have another baby.. speaking of TTCing. Looks like this is going to be a longer journey than first thought. We got the results back from the second blood test, and sadly its showing that i didnt ovulate. When I got the results, I was very upset, ready just to break down and cry. After a day to think things over and speaking with my WB gals, I'm taking it one day at a time, and seeing how things turn out. If i don't see AF by Friday i'll probably test though I'm sure it will be pointless as the tests are saying i didnt ovulate.

~Chelle~

1 comment: