Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Disappointment

Well I hate to start things off like this, but I went for the bloodwork last Thursday and the tech told me that it would take 2 business days to get the results, well i was off on Monday afternoon so I thought I would call the docs office and see if the results were in & they were and disappointly they told me I didnt ovulate, but I chart/use Fertility Friend and they showed/detected that i ovulated on Friday, so the girls i chat with on a regular basis Weddingbellers/babybellers say that I'm not out of the race yet until AF shows up. Well my temps have stayed above coverline, so I'm excited about that. It shows me at 5dpo today so fingers crossed that it stays high and I can test if AF stays away, test date from Fertility friend is set for April 25/09. So fingers crossed for high temps!!!

Talk to you soon


~Chelle

1 comment:

  1. Burn baby Burn. Let's hope those temps are up for you! Fingers and toes are crossed ;)

    ReplyDelete