Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Friday to you all!

Well, my temps have stayed all above coverline which I do hope is good news, I called my docs office today and questioned if it was possible to have a late ovulation they said possibly and told me to go for more blood work, so I'll be off this afternoon to do that. a few of my online friends got BFPs today so I'm very happy for all of them and hoping that I'll be joining them. The next 7 days is going to go sooooo slow!!!!!

As for my weekend plans, seeing as its supposed to be so nice I'd love to be doing something outside, but My hubby is in a pool playoffs and I love cheering him on so I'm sure we will be spending most of it in doors which sucks but it will be ok....

Wishing my nephew a very Happy 4th Birthday too!

Have a great weekend!!

~chelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment